President Obama’s PATRIOT ACT Advocacy

Is there a Surprise Factor here?

Last month, in a letter from the Justice Department to the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Obama administration went on record supporting the extension of key provisions of the USA Patriot Act, including the provision that gives the government the power to subpoena library records of any individual.

The sections that our president is so keen to keep alive and take even further; allow roving wire taps on multiple phones, access to business records, and a never-used provision to conduct surveillance of a non-U.S. citizen who may not be part of a recognized terrorist group.

Last week the Committee obliged and passed a bill to renew all of the PATRIOT powers that were set to expire at the end of the year.

Here is the reaction by one of the exasperated civil liberties groups, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF):

“…the Committee this morning voted to accept seven Republican amendments to the USA PATRIOT Act Sunset Extension Act to remove the few civil liberties protections left in the bill after it was already watered down at last Thursday’s Committee meeting. Surprisingly and disappointingly, most of those amendments were recommended to their Republican sponsors by the Obama Administration.”

Here is the section I have a bit, okay more than a bit, of a problem with: ‘Surprisingly.’ Surprisingly?! Don’t take me wrong. I am, and have been, a big supporter of EFF, and applaud their great work, especially in the case of NSA illegal eavesdropping. But Surprisingly? How could anyone be surprised with this move, when it is absolutely consistent with every single move this President has made since he took office? When it comes to the draconian State Secrets Privilege, he’s been advocating, using, and even pushing further this common law fit only for monarchs and kings. When it comes to secrecy and classification to cover up the deeds of those implicated in torture and rendition, this President has proven to be a relentless advocate. Same with this President’s support and advocacy of illegal wiretapping of Americans… Now why in the world would this move, his consistent efforts to expand executive branch power, meaning his power, to take away our civil liberties, to further our descend towards a police state, be a surprise to all these well-intended and well-informed legal communities? Am I missing something? If so, could someone please enlighten me? Because this is where I stand on this:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool us three times, shame on all of us!

I am working on Part 3 of ‘The Makings of a Police State,’ which will cover the notorious National Security Letters. Stay Tuned.

Comments

1. avatar Roger Remo Morris says:

war is peace. maybe alex jones isnt too far off the mark. Maybe uncle Henry giving obama his first job came with strings. Exasperation is the least of it. Exasperation allows for some kind of mood swing after the coffee. Maybe we ARE missing something? Like the genetic disposition that allows for torture and aggressive illegal wars and cover-ups of mass murder and courts that double up for suspicious terrorist insurance claims and LIARs everywhere all scrabbling to feel the power etc etc etc.
    Whatever it is that allows human beings to exercise deceits of this nature, at these levels, that is what 'we' are missing.

2. OT…sorry…

Sibel…
    Wayne Madsen just ran a wonderful piece on LBJ's complicity with Israel's nuclear arms/material smuggling, and the closing paragraphs reference your recent testimony. Can't share the whole thing until he waives the 48 hour hold, but I can provide snippets…

"With the revelations about the cooperation between the Turkish "Deep State" and Israeli in nuclear proliferation networks brought to light by former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, as well as what is known about the CIA brass plate counter-proliferation operations of Brewster Jennings and Associates and Valerie Plame Wilson, there is no reason to believe that Israel has stopped its aggressive acquisition of nuclear materials and technology from the United States and other countries. Shapiro's and the Israeli government's ISORAD later inked a fuel contract with a Turkish entity called Global Fluids International SA. ISORAD has also developed links with the Chinese and Indian nuclear programs. The Post article maintained in the CIA archives quotes John Davitt, the head of the Justice Department's internal security section until 1980, as saying that Israeli intelligence was "more active than anyone but the KGB . . . They were targeted on the United States about half the time and on Arab countries about half the time."

"Documented evidence that individuals with AIPAC, the Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA), and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), as well as successive "science advisers" at the Israeli embassy in Washington and the Israeli Consulate General in New York have been involved in espionage activities in the United States indicates that not much has changed since Davitt identified the Israeli intelligence threat during his time at the Justice Department."

3. Got the waiver for the release of the Madsen article, but since it is off-topic, will let Sibel make use as she sees fit, maybe in the context of another thread…

4. Here's another example of gagging orders out of control:

5. avatar Anonymous says:

The Patriot Act is a Misnomer. It is neither Patriotic or an Act. It is a Game plan for Martial Law using the worst America has to offer i.e. today's J. Edgar Hoovers and Clyde Tolsons against the best America has to offer i.e. the lovers of the GD document. The GD stands for Godly Designed. The Patriot Act will not last but the GD Document will survive until God returns and we don't need it any more. Shalom Jaye

6. This is the same man who just won the Nobel Peace Prize. And BTW, they still haven't captured the man who they claimed knocked down those buildings on 9/11, in which Sibel's former employer still doesn't list as a crime for him in their 10 Most Wanted List.

7. Well, we know that warrantless wiretaps have been a bipartisan program since the Clinton admin at least. I personally know of Qwest working on NSA projects in LA as far back as 1998. So the question follows.

Why the need for a Draconian surveillance regime that apparently crosses national boundaries and affects virtually all industrial societies?

What I see from current trends is the Economics of Abundance coming to an end and being replaced by the Economics of Scarcity. It's like the exchange between Condor and Higgins at the end of "Three Days of the Condor". The biggest worry of the worldwide Power Elite is overpopulation and the depletion of resources causing an end to thier hegemony. Every action I've seen in the past 10 years at least reinforces my dystopian vision of an alliance of world elites to both survive and maintain ultimate control over the mass populace.

This explains the seeming contradiction of cooperation between intelligence services in the erection and propagation of the worldwide surveillance society. It also explains the increased concentration of wealth in the hands of the aforementioned elites. Wealth that is used, along with military force, to secure the ever-dwindling resources into their posession while their media ownership distracts the masses with madeup conflicts designed to set elements of the world's poor against each other in a "Let's You and Him Fight" scenario.

Look at our wars in Central Asia through that lens of observation. It reminds me of a very astute observation by a poster on the OEN board some time back:

We have cash and You're ALL Indians."

There's a pert on the BBC series, "The Power Of Nightmares" that sums it up. Societies throughout history have held out the promise of abundance to their populace as a means of attaining and holding power. That no longer applies. So now we see the increased application of Fear as the latest means to those same ends. The Power Elite fears an aroused and enraged populace more than anything else. That explains the bipartisan effort to monitor everyone to stamp out any sign of popular discontent or revolt before it has a chance to coalesce into effective popular movements. Another example is the attempted exploitation of the "teabagger" movement by the Republican party and how that's now biting them on the ass. Make no mistake. Populism is the enemy of the Power Elite. They will do everything in their power to marginalize, co-opt and neutralize populist movements and unleash the full panoply of state power to serve that end.

8. Ishmael, I think you hit the nail right on the head. Nice concise summary of what we have going on in the world from an over-arching perspective that hopefully more and more people are waking up to.

Brilliantly put!

9. Listening online to the BBC's World Have Your Say program. They're talking about whether the States should continue to support Pakistan. I posted a comment mentioning Sibel's case. I wonder if they'll read it on-air?

10. avatar Anonymous says:

@Ishmael I tried to post a quote from Henry Kissinger from 1970 that stated control oil and food, and you control the population. It was deleted, but I am not sure if it was by Sibel because she usually announces when posts are deleted. Since it is now appropriate within the context of our topic, perhaps it will be allowed. I also added that for those unable to feel empowered to do something, that growing a garden would be a simple, but significant step in the right direction.

Simon

11. Sibel – I recently listened to your entire deposition. I am curious to know whether you have reached out to people in the corporate media with your story. Your allegations/assertions absolutely need to be presented to the public. I see that you were a guest on Democracy Now! in 2004. Could you go back now that you are free to speak more openly?

12. avatar Anonymous says:
  13. avatar Anonymous says:

@T
    This might be why. http://cryptogon.com/?p=11635

14. avatar Edit_Mommies says:

10-13-09
    Marketplace Reaction Essay

I tuned in to the Marketplace program at 8 O'clock sharp on Monday, October 12th. The first thing I noted was a short series of advertisements during the pre-recorded introduction. National Public Radio is almost completely commercial free. No surprise the first report concerned health care reform. President Obama would like to restructure American Health Care. In the morning the Senate Finance Committee votes on the revised Bill. Over time, the 10 year plan will increase the availability of health care coverage. Radio must have went through similar restructuring as NPR is made available for little to no cost to the average American. Even more interesting was the report NPR anchorman Kai Ryssdal gave on the 2010 Census findings.
    According to the trade magazine, “Advertising Age”, Kai quoted, “We've now become so diverse that there's no such thing as an average American anymore.”
    Eureka! It all makes sense. If the United States can develop a richly diverse , multicultural population, we may be able to withstand the developing economies of associated Third World nations. In the 1980s we began using isolationist practices less and less when coping with foreign pressures. The future of free health care is dependent upon managing diversity, right? You may not understand support for one another limits further commercial sponsorship. You see commercial sponsors look out for the other guy. The other guy generates the most profit. Corporations have proven external threats exaggerate need. Surprisingly, NPR is sponsored by Monsanto Foods. Monsanto specializes in hybrid food sources. Genetically modified agriculture grows very rapidly. Monsanto engineered products keep American's ahead of the food shortage crisis. Hybrid foods are indeed controversial. I feel it may again be the other guy who needs their support. Monday's Marketplace news report also afforded me insight concerning the job market and the outsourcing of American jobs. Mexican Expatriates are sending money back home to pave the streets of their old villages. Not only is this another way our borders can become commercial free, these migrant workers are redefining the American working class. National Public Radio has got to be the most carefully dedicated optimist on the airways. I even double checked my notes with a broadband delivery of the show streamed live onto my desktop computer. The web address http://www.npr.org has an easy to navigate site with a link expressly for Marketplace listeners. The FM broadcast is still my favorite medium for news and music. A broadcast medium that can hiss and crackle all the while convincing listeners there is more to the world than just bomb shelters is critical to any mood arrangement. If they were to improve on any aspect of their reporting style I would recommend a seamless blend of reports with an easily discerned linear intensity. Sometimes I can miss a detail here and there. Having my hands free, gives me opportunity to multi task and not pay attention. Delivering the news is mission critical. I feel if the listener can triumph, so will the message.

15. Hi Sibel,

Just checked my links to my You Tube clip re: your case. An ironic twist? The biggest hit rate is in Washington, D.C.

Also, maybe this might help. Have you done any interviews with Australian media? If not, you might want to consider "Dateline" (on SBS-TV). If you've never seen it, it's kind of a progressive "60 Minutes." Most of the other outlets probably wouldn't touch your story (from what I've seen).

Just a suggestion.

T

16. This brings up a further question, which you are uniquely qualified to answer. Given that routers pull all Internet traffic off before it is sent on its merry way, I wondered if posts to Sibel's site could be interdicted before they reached her site? This became a problem at a more radical site, Portland Indymedia when I lived in Oregon.

Simon,

In answer to your question, no. Routers, unless used as virtual softswitches by OCCs(Other Common Carriers) are used to route the traffic from the optical hybrids inside the NSA rooms to the main data storage and traffic monitoring systems. In the larger telecomms, all switching is actually done by digital switches like the 4 and 5ESS with A.T.&T., or the DMS-250 for other major telecomms.

What the optical hybrids do is to take a digital copy of the running bitstreams and shunt them off into the NSA rooms. A similar situation is used for long-distance switch sections for use in case of failures. In that situation, the bitstreams/lightstreams are tapped off onto a protection channel to maintain service. The traffic paths of the bitstreams remain unaffected in normal operating conditions in either case. Think of it as the NSA getting copies of everything everybody does on the communications network. What the engineering documents Klein provided show that the point where OC/x lightstreams are being diverted are right before they are toggled into the main transport equipment at the OC-192/DWDM level. The other point to make about his affadavit is page 17, which shows the lightstreams OCC's, who lease bandwidth from A.T.&T., circuits also being monitored.

So, unless whatever telecom you use has keyword program searches built into routers installed as softswitches, such a scenario you envision is highly unlikely. They're saving this stuff to datamine. They're not yet at the stage of real-time censorship. Recognize also that the fiber network is large, diverse and has maintenance and repair of parts of it going on all the time.

17. Came across this old 60 minutes clip in which it was admitted that taking out Iraq was discussed at Bush's very first meeting as President:

And of course, most of us know that the Project For A New American Century had 8-year-old plans to attack Iraq:

I've been looking back at a lot of this stuff after hearing your deposition, Sibel. I feel so sick. How do we hold people accountable who let 9/11 happen and dragged us into these wars? How can we stop them from attacking Iran based on even more lies about Iran's nuclear program and their "breach" of international laws.

18. I am personally getting fed up with this Administration and the Democratic Party as a whole. Only two things keep me from committing to writing them off completely: 1) talk of a nuclear free world and 2) the Supreme Court nominees.

If it weren't for those two things, I'd already be part of a Third Party movement.

19. avatar Anonymous says:

@ Ishmael. Thank you for your complete analysis to me an electronic novice. I do suspect Comcast, my server is compromised in the manner you suggest, but I can't prove it. I have inquiries in to verify it. More info available if you have a contact email that you are willing to put out there.

Simon

20. avatar Sibel Edmonds says:

Ismael: great analysis; as always.

Simon: No, I did not delete your comment.

Miguel: I think soon you'll join is 'independents.' As for the third party: looking to find one;-)

T: SBS-TV aired 'Killing the Messenger.' As for the MSM: I've never tried to reach out to them. I think that is supposed to be their job (among many others they don't seem to fulfill).

Jade: Ring the wake up bell for the 'boiling frogs;' that's one way. Thank you for your comment.

21. avatar Anonymous says:

@Jade, How do we hold people accountable who let 9/11 happen and dragged us into these wars? How can we stop them from attacking Iran? God will hold the 9-11 Masters accountable but the Military and the People of the GD Document will stop an attack on Iran or else punish the Action with an LA Style Riot from Sea to Shining Sea using books already in Circulation TD and A true Rainbow Coalition to return our country back to the US Constitution and its former greatness. Shalom, Jaye

22. avatar Kingfisher says:

"1) talk of a nuclear free world"

@Miguel,
    Weapons or power plants?
    Don’t get me wrong, I think both are fantastic – that's just me though; but just so I know where you are coming from.

23. @ Jaye – I do not believe in a God holding accountable those implicitly or explicitly responsible for 9/11. Unlike many in our government, I believe in the justice system and what was once known as the rule of law. I've written the Justice Department and asked that Sibel's allegations be investigated. I encourage all to do the same. Contact page here: http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/

On Iran, the Russians have refused to hop onto our sanction-Iran bandwagon. That is a positive sign, although I fear that it might not be enough to stop us from collectively punishing Iranians with sanctions (or with bombs). Most Americans seem oblivious so far to the fact that the corporate media and White House are selling us a pack of lies about Iran's program and about their requirements under the NPT.

@ Sibel – I've been reading up on Gulen and have come across what is purported to be a list of Gulen schools in the US. If the man who asked you at your deposition whether there was a Gulen school in Cincinnati scours your blog, the answer is yes:

Also, it looks as if there have been problems at some of these schools already:

I can understand why the CIA would fund the Gulen movement in Central Asia, but am having a hard time understanding why they would want him to set up schools here. (If my own research is correct, the Department of Homeland Security & U.S. Citizenship and Immigration were against Gulen's app. for permanent citizenship, but a lower-court judge allowed it, thanks, in part, to letters of reference supplied by former CIA officials, George Fidas and Graham Fuller as well as former US ambassador to Turkey, Morton Abramowitz.)

24. avatar Greg Bacon says:

We've been told that the US doesn't spy on American's email, only that from foreign countries.

What if a router somewhere shipped your original email to your Aunt in Portland first to the NSA spy base in England, then back to the States, how would you know?

And would that be grounds for calling that email from a foreign source?

"Change we can believe in?"

Pocket Change is the only thing you'll have left, after Obama's buddies on Wall Street and in the Fed get thru robbing us blind.

But don't worry about that, we've got those Muslim 'boogiemen' to worry about.

Next up in 2012, President Sarah Palin.

"You Betcha!"

25. avatar Robert Spencer says:

"But don't worry about that, we've got those Muslim 'boogiemen' to worry about"

26. avatar Kingfisher says:

"I can understand why the CIA would fund the Gulen movement in Central Asia, but am having a hard time understanding why they would want him to set up schools here."

It would be a mistake to make the assumption that Gulen is setting up schools in the US for the CIA. The Gulen organization has its interests, “the CIA” has its own, Turkey – or factions in it have their own. These interests will diverge in some places and meet in others. It would be an analytical fallacy to assume that it all syncs up, or is all controlled from one center, or should all make sense, absent any reason to think so.

That said the Gulen organization and ideology befuddles me. Sibel’s comments and Mizgin’s analysis is very interesting; but I am not completely sold on the totally sinister characterization of the Gulen organization, I do not know enough.

KF

27. avatar Kingfisher says:

"http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=112751#"

Are you the Robert Spencer, the author?

Anyway,thanks for the heads about Paul Sperry's new book.

28. KF,

I think nuclear weapons free world is what I meant to say. A total nuclear free world be good too, though :-) .

Also, I agree we need to know more about Gulen. It is a very interesting angle, though.

29. avatar Anonymous says:
  30. This article by Fisk says it all about Obama (a good Turkey-Armenia reference as well).

31. KF – Your take on the "analytical fallacy" works for me. I'm still confused about why we'd allow somebody like him to become a permanent resident and have anything at all to do with our charter schools. It appears that in Turkey, the network of Gulen schools has done nothing but allow those interested in undermining Turkey's secular society to infiltrate all levels of institutional, and hence, societal importance.

32. avatar Anonymous says:

@Jade, Wake up man. Even Sibel will not name names for the 9-11 crimes. James Bamford's Book and TV Documentary "the Shadow Factory" and "the Spy Factory" Names Ex NSA/CIA Boss Mikie H. as a person who could have blown the Whistle on two of UBL's men in the USA, Communicating with the AQ HQ in Yemen pre 9-11. But to believe that the real Plotters and Master Minds of 9-11 ever seeing justice is just to Naive and Delusional for even people with Tin Foil Hats. Jade, You may need counseling Bra.

33. With all of this stress, how do I cope?

One way: oolong tea and chocolate chip cookies :) .

34. @ Anon – Not sure what your reading or auditory comprehension levels are, but Sibel has named enough names and has made enough credible allegations of purposeful intelligence failures to warrant a full-on investigation.

The Telegraph is reporting a story tonight that backs up some of Sibel's claims re: the Pakistani ISI–namely, that they are supporting and directing Taliban attacks against Western forces. Now, the Obama administration just agreed to send billions more to Pakistan over the next 10 years. Don't you think that Americans deserve to know how long our government and our intelligence agencies have known about the Pakistani ISI's support of the Taliban? Don't you think it is our fundamental right as citizens to know whether the CIA is also still funding the Taliban? Doesn't the public deserve to know how those who attacked us on 9/11 were really funded, supported, and protected–especially where top-level US officials are concerned?

I'm no "tinfoil hatter," friend. I'm somebody who wants to know the truth, who wants to see an end to innocents being tortured and slaughtered to cover up lies, who wants her friends, family, and all troops–domestic and foreign–to return home to their loved ones, and wants to see the rule of law applied to treasonous individuals and criminals.

My personal belief is that we allowed 9/11 to happen in order to justify invading Afghanistan and Iraq, and so that we could pump even more money into the coffers of the defense contractors and the surveillance/security sector. It was a business plan IMO . . . the perpetual "war on terror." (BTW, a full 60% of our ally, Israel's GDP is derived from it's homeland security/surveillance/defense sector. In other words, there will be no Middle East peace or peace between Israelis and Palestinians until Israel ends the occupation and finds another way to structure its economy. There will always be ongoing wars when a country's stock market and GDP depends on it.)

Have you ever heard Gen. Wesley Clarke speak about the "foreign policy coup"? If not, you should. Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran, as well as the other countries that Clarke mentions (which, incidentally, Israel has been busy bombing) have been in "our" sights for a very long time. And it's not because of terrorism.

I'll put the book you mentioned on my reading list. You ought to put Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine on yours.

35. avatar Kingfisher says:

"But to believe that the real Plotters and Master Minds of 9-11 ever seeing justice"

Ramzi Yousef is in SuperMax and is seeing justice; Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is in GITMO and is arguably seeing justice (of some sort). Contrary to conventional wisdom that Osama was, they were the real plotters and master minds of 9/11.
    So, uh, I kind of do believe it.

KF

36. Good Countdown video on Colin Powell's warning about creating a terror-industrial complex.

37. avatar Greg Bacon says:

John "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran" is back and he's mad.. along with Israel.

John Bolton Speaks to Young Republicans About "Ensuring Peace" … Advocates Nuclear First Strike on Iran

So we’re at a very unhappy point — a very unhappy point

Who's we, Johnnie Boy? You and Israel?

When you get mad, you foam at the mouth like a mad dog and keep repeating "Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran."

When Israel gets mad, it bombs the hell out of their neighbors or savagely attacks Gaza.

Hey John why don't you and Bill Krystal, Norm Podohertz, 'Mikey' Rubin, Tom Freidman and Alan Dershowitz volunteer to lead a commando raid into Iran?

That way, you can put your money where your big fat mouth is.

Bolton is currently a Senior Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and of counsel to the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, in their Washington D.C. office. He is also involved with a broad assortment of other conservative think tanks and policy institutes, including the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard, but did not serve in Vietnam. He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy."

Back then, the Guard was a safe place to hide out and avoid the Vietnam War, just like GW Bush did.

Johnnie Boy didn't want to die in a SE Asia rice paddy, but he has no problem with wanting to send off our kids to die in a ME desert.

On July 27, 2009, John Bolton was appointed to the board of directors for EMS Technologies, Inc. (ELMG), a Georgia based tech company that subcontracts for many DOD contractors.

Nothing like a little war profiteering on the side, huh Johnie Boy!!

The native American Chicken Hawk, johnus boltus, which makes a nest in the AEI and JINSA caves.

38. avatar Sibel Edmonds says:

Jade: "I can understand why the CIA would fund the Gulen movement in Central Asia, but am having a hard time understanding why they would want him to set up schools here. (If my own research is correct, the Department of Homeland Security & U.S. Citizenship and Immigration were against Gulen's app. for permanent citizenship, but a lower-court judge allowed it, thanks, in part, to letters of reference supplied by former CIA officials, George Fidas and Graham Fuller as well as former US ambassador to Turkey, Morton Abramowitz."

The list of signaturies speaks for itself; doesn't it?

As for the universities here in US: A good question. My suggestion: follow the graduates and see where they are placed after graduation. Many of the teachers for Gulen's Madrasas in Central Asia were US persons who carried special passports granted by the State Department, although they were there as 'volunteers.'

Thank you for your comments here, and all the relevant and significant links…

Miguel: Let us know when your op-ed piece is up. I will provide the link to our readers here.

39. avatar Anonymous says:

@Jade, I respect and admire Sibel but she has not even scratched the surface of International Corruption or National Corruption. One thing she has missed is that "Israel is the largest stockpiler of Biological Weapons on the face of the planet" and that if attacked Bio weapons and not Nukes will be used against the Arabs. Reason being, Father Abraham was promised most of the middle east and if it is nuked Israel cannot occupy or enjoy it. PS some of my best friends are Tin Hatters but I myself wear and Baseball Cap with Obama written on it. Sincerely Shalom Jaye

40. Hi Greg,

Here's my comment on alternet on this story, entitled, "As A Former NUCWEPS Guy, Here's My Suggestion."

As a Former member of Nuclear Weapons Handling Teams whose battle station was actually Firing these weapons, Here's my suggestion to Bolton and his friends:

Go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, see the shadows of the dead burned into the walls of the surviving buildings there, like I did. Talk to the people there, especially the survivors of the bombings, Like I did. Get THEIR permission. Because, as far as I'm concerned, the ONLY people who have EARNED the RIGHT to authorize first use of Nuclear Weapons ARE the survivors of those bombings. NO ONE ELSE has earned that right, not even me. and certainly not Mr. Bolton, Mr. Netanyahu, Mr. Obama or anybody else on this planet.

For the record, I recently visited Trinity site as well. So now I have the "Places that got A-Bombed" Hat Trick.

41. "Israel is the largest stockpiler of Biological Weapons on the face of the planet" and that if attacked Bio weapons and not Nukes will be used against the Arabs. For confirmation of this statement please Email meirdagan@mail.idf.il Thank you. Sincerely, Shalom Jaye PS It's the perfect weapon all non inoculated people get to meet their maker and no permanent damage is done to the Middle East or it's Flora or Fauna. Israel has gone from the Massada Complex to the Samson Complex to the Walls of Jericho Complex to the plague Wrath of God Complex.

42. Why do you keep talking about “President Obama said/did this… President Obama said/did that.”

You act as if he’s in charge, as if he’s not just the banker’s boy, the puppet-in-chief.