BFP BREAKING NEWS: Boston Terror, CIA’s Graham Fuller & NATO-CIA Operation Gladio B-Caucasus & Central Asia

Graham Fuller: Edmonds’ State Secrets Privilege, FBI Gladio-B Target, Handler-Sponsor of Turkey’s Imam Gulen
A major break in the Boston Terror CIA Connection took place last night when I came across a post outing CIA Operative Graham Fuller as the father of the woman married to Boston terror suspect’s infamous uncle Ruslan Tsarni. Further confirmation of this bombshell was received via mainstream reporter Laura Rozen here. Let me first provide a few excerpts from the original reporting site (a real alternative media):

Boston Bombers’ Uncle Married Daughter of Top CIA Official

The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week’s attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller . Ruslan Tsarni married the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller, who spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

Now, take a look at the most explosive aspect of this original report on Graham Fuller’s outing in the CIA Boston Terror Connection [All Emphasis Mine]:

On a more ominous note, Graham Fuller was listed as one of the American Deep State rogues on Sibel Edmonds’ State Secrets Privilege Gallery,. Edmonds explained it featured subjects of FBI investigations she became aware of during her time as an FBI translator.

Criminal activities were being protected by claims of State Secrets, she asserted. After Attorney General John Ashcroft went all the way to the Supreme Court to muzzle her under a little-used doctrine of State Secrets, she put up twenty-one photos, with no names. One of them was Graham Fuller.

I presented CIA’s Graham Fuller as one of the top culprits in my State Secrets Privilege Case when the government invoked the State Secrets Privilege and several additional gag orders to cover up the FBI’s investigations and files pertaining to CIA-NATO terror operations in Central Asia & the Caucasus since the mid-1990s. Guess what? I provided this information to the US media long before it became public in 2008 via my website and this website. Not a single media outlet (including quasi and pseudo ones) was willing to touch this. And this, despite of all the gag orders, state secrets privilege invocations, congressional gag orders … you name it. I could name more than a dozen publications that said: ‘no way.’

Not only that. I have been covering one of the main CIA operation figures in Central Asia & the Caucasus-Imam Fethullah Gulen, and this Turkish Imam’s relationship and official Connections to CIA’s Graham Fuller. I’ve been doing this since 2009. Let me provide you with a few explosive examples and excerpts. First a few excerpts from over two years ago published at Boiling Frogs Post:

Turkish Intel Chief Exposes CIA Operations via Islamic Group in Central Asia

First of all, there have been tens if not hundreds of articles establishing Graham Fuller as one of Gulen’s official references to the court for his residency, you can view some of these here, here, here. This quote comes from Foreign Policy Journal:

Fethullah Gulen became a green card holder despite serious opposition from FBI and from Homeland Security Department. Former CIA officers (formally and informally) such as Graham Fuller and Morton Abromovitz were some of the prominent references in Gulen’s green card application.

And Stein let that slide?! I’d quickly ask: ‘how often do you write to the FBI on people you think have been unfairly targeted or treated by them?!’ Last but not least on Graham Fuller is my own on-the-record, more accurately, on-the-album, naming of individuals implicated (criminally) in my case, thus protected via invocation of the State Secrets Privilege:…

Then the following excerpt from an article I wrote in 2010:

After years of investigating him the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, due to his guardian angels in the State Department and the CIA, are prevented from bringing an indictment against him, so they try to kick him out of the US. But once again Gulen’s CIA angels step in and portray Gulen as a scholar, despite the fact that Fethullah Gulen doesn’t even have a high-school diploma and never went beyond the 5th grade. Among his angels who vouched for him were Graham Fuller, George Fidas, and Morton Abramowitz.

And this excerpt from another related article I wrote in 2010:

You may remember one of these foreign policy makers from my State Secrets Privilege Gallery and my under oath testimony in the Krikorian case. Here is a quote from Graham A. Fuller, former Deputy Director of the CIA’s National Council on Intelligence:

‘The policy of guiding the evolution of Islam and of helping them against our adversaries worked marvelously well in Afghanistan against the Red Army. The same doctrines can still be used to destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.’

And this from another commentary I wrote on the Gulen-CIA nexus:

No one is daring to mention one of his top backers in the US, another butler of Israel, Mort Abramowitz, or and how Abramowitz vouched for Gulen during his deportation hearing. No one is talking about Gulen’s other CIA bodyguard, Graham Fuller. No ‘real’ questions on Gulen’s ‘real’ sources of multibillion dollar funding…No emphasis on Gulen’s real role for the real US decision-makers’ use, and their strategy for Central Asia since 1997…

Some of these reporters have their hands tied by their MSM editors. Some of the semi- independent journalists have fallen for the creators of the smoke and mirrors. And others are simply guided by ignorance and utter dumbness emboldened by their arrogance. Well, they are just the latest being sold and fed garbage when it comes to Gulen.

If you haven’t watched our Operation Gladio series, please do so now: Sibel Edmonds on Operation Gladio Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V. And I urge you to watch and disseminate the following video interview on my analysis linking the CIA & the Boston Terror Case:

You can check out our latest updates on this case here, here and here.

Let’s watch and observe the coverage, or lack of, pertaining to CIA’s Graham Fuller and his three-decade long connections to CIA-Made terror in the Caucasus and Central Asia. I suspect we will not be seeing any coverage with substance. You will not find a single media outlet in the United States that would dare expose what I exposed several years ago on Graham Fuller’s major role in my State Secrets Privilege Case, in black operations in the Caucasus and Central Asia, and in the propping and handling of infamous Islamic Imam Fethullah Gulen and his $20+ Billion Dollar network of NGO’s in the US.

# # # #

Comments

1. avatar metrobusman says:

Well done Sibel.

2. What a timely and comprehensive post. We are lucky to have you looking out for us and so organized, Sibel.

Surely a few more just had a frog-like self-awareness. All these articles give shape to the circular walls of the pot we are in.

3. avatar tonywicher says:

Amazing!

4. “It’s a small world after all” is what the media will sing, if this even gets mentioned…

On the deal that Sibel has been talking about -perhaps this story in Izvestia is further confirmation… http://izvestia.ru/news/549400

Translated at WMR… http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20130427_2

Georgian Special Services Decide to Shut Down “Caucasus Fund”

Izvestia previously reported that Tamarlan had attended Caucasus Fund seminars last year. Is this then NATO/CIA doing damage control, or just part of a general draw-down in Caucasus is exchange for Russia’s green light on Syria? We shall see….

5. avatar CuChulainn says:

poor WT in his latest radio broadcast takes out after Sibel on the premise that all whistleblowers are phony, that lihop is as bad or worse than “blowback,” and, crowning absurdity, that BFP is suspiciously well-financed, with its mysterious ability to “buy up authors”!

«Ce monde me paraît extraordinairement lourd avec ses personnages appuyés, insistants, vautrés, soudés à leurs désirs, leurs passions, leurs vices, leurs vertus, leurs explications. Lourds, interminables, rampants, tels me paraissent les êtres, abrutis, pénibles de lenteur insistante. Lourds. Je n’arrive en définitive à classer les hommes et les femmes que d’après leurs «poids». Ils pèsent…» Louis-Ferdinand Céline, Lettre à Evelyne Pollet, 31 mai 1938.

6. avatar mudtower says:

The moment the news of the Boston bombing started spewing from the television screens I was convinced that there would be finally a chance to catch these phony clowns in their lies.

Because of Sibel and James Corbett and the Gladio plan B series, I am able to point to your work that has been available from before the actual terror event. Even though I’m an extreme minority in my view of this sad tale, I have a place to send my friends who are at least open minded enough to consider the possibility of foul play. Thank you for your amazing work!

I feel very isolated by way people accept what they are being spoon fed by the msm. You know even a tiny toddler with full faith in his mother will occasionally spit out his spoon fed meal and refuse to eat it. The story being fed to the people from the parrot puppet media tastes like shit! I hope more people refuse to swallow it. The true story is available at boiling frogs post!
    Thank you again for you work!
    Peace and love.

7. avatar Bill Bergman says:

Who is WT?

8. avatar CuChulainn says:
  9. Have to see what Eric Draitser has to sayabout that. He might know WT through the anti-austerity group. I’ll check out the broadcast.

10. After the previous comments about Webster Tarpley attacking Sibel on his radio broadcast, I took a listen to his April 27, 2013 broadcast of World Crisis Radio. Here are my quick notes and review of what he said. I noted a couple of start times for the two sections I found.

45:00 – Webster Tarpley says Sibel Edmonds is running around saying the Russians aren’t saying anything. Says the Russians are saying a lot, such as that they had warned the FBI twice about the boys.

What he doesn’t say is that:
    1) Sibel did say that the Russians had warned the FBI twice
    2) The Russians are not saying anything about Gladio Plan B, which they surely must know a lot about, since they had Zawahiri and his laptop in custody.
    3) The scope of what the Russians could talk about is much greater than just the Boston event. They could relate the Boston event to the global, criminal, Strategy of Tension.
    4) They could show real evidence of US/NATO orchestration of terrorist events for the last 20 years, including 9/11/2001.
    5) They could show real evidence of US/NATO orchestration of the opium trade.
    6) They could show real evidence of US/NATO blackmale of elected officials.
    7) They could show real evidence of the US/NATO run illegal arms and nuclear secrets trade.

Xicha: Maybe he has not listened to Sibel and James’ Gladio series, in which she talks about these at length.

56:20 – Webster Tarpley begins talking about the website boilingfrogspost.com

Major points:
    1) Sibel’s thesis is that the Boston event leads us to a dirty deal between Russia and the US. That the US will help Russia with the Chechen rebels if Russia drops support for Syria.
    2) He states that Sibel’s thesis is crudely interesting on the surface, but that it seems to him to be disinformation.
    3) Sibel presents her thesis with a very fishy, anti-Putin undertone.
    4) Sibel is congratulating herself. She has been writing about Chechen terrorism for a decade.
    5) Says his own record will go up against any of that.
    6) The problem with Sibel Edmonds is that she is a whistle blower and that we have a problem with whistle blowers who confirm the official version of the events in question.
    7) 58:40 Example – the most recent take that Sibel Edmonds has on illuminating the 9/11 story (from wikipedia) 2/1/2011 Sibel publishes on BFP adding details of event of April 2001. She sends a doc to FBI agents saying Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack on the US, ordering attacks on major cities, blah, blah, blah, blah. Sibel says that the FBI bungled, which even the 9/11 Commissioners will tell us.
    8) What do we do with whistle blowers whose stories tend to reinforce the official version or a variant thereof. No attack on the official version. Sibel reinforces that there is a Bin Laden group who commits terrorism and the FBI blew it. Does not talk about patsies and technicians.
    9) Sibel Edmonds and the philidoxer (?) Corbett says she doesn’t like blowback. Good blowback is no good – it is the official story. LIHOP is equally bad. And Sibel’s whistle blowing is LIHOP. Grants everything that the intelligence agencies need. Confirms terrorism and suggests bungling as an excuse.
    10) WT’s position is that LIHOP is a big lie. MIHOP No Bin Laden – he’s a patsy. Al Qaeda is the CIA Arab Legion. Any fool can see that in Libya or Syria. WT would discount this kind of analysis. Blowback is bad but LIHOP is as bad or worse. Therefor we have to ask ourselves, what is the position of Russia.
    11) Sibel’s aligations don’t add up: The Russians are taking civilians out of Syria – well that’s true of course we need to watch Syria. The Chechen rebelion too big to be stopped by the CIA – it has taken on a life of its own. Certainly thrives with foreign support – maybe Saudi support more important than US support at this time. The rebellion has been quelled compared to the 90′s. Then again it’s too late for Putin to pull back on Syria. WT doesn’t expect that. Let’s see who has the golden ring. Anybody can call themselves a whistle blower – like Julian Assange! Therefor BFP analysis doesn’t hold up.
    12) BFP is well financed – they buy people up. They buy up authors, how interesting. I wonder where they get all that. That would have to be regarded “cun grano sales”.

Ends 1:02:36

Then he rambles on about Boston, domestic terrorism, and the march of “facistization”.

Xicha: He sounds a little envious of Sibel, since she actually has first-hand experience with the evidence, while all he has are an opinion and a condescending attitude and speaking style. I have seen others with this same disposition (some recently close to BFP) and I am disgusted by their witting/unwitting damage to the efforts of truth tellers, whistle blowers, and honest investigative journalists. Probably driven by greed and/or a chip on their shoulders. Beware the know-it-all a-holes.

This reminds me of another commenter we recently had here at BFP and who deservedly got booted. He wouldn’t stop talking about HOP definitions and dissuading interest in post after post. Good riddance.

If Eric Draitser or others know, work with, or support Webster Tarpley, I think it would be appropriate for a little defense of BFP and Sibel. I only mention Eric because I thought I heard him mention WT in the context of the anti-austerity group.

Note to Webster Tarpley: Please listen to Sibel and James’ series on Gladio Plan B. Then pull your head out of your LIHOP, before someone accuses you of disinformation.

11. Excellent work Sibel. This is open source intelligence analyses at it’s BEST. Thank you once again for your tireless devotion to the truth and yournever-ending doggedness in ferreting out that truth for the rest of us. I am SO proud to be a supporter of BFP.

12. avatar tonywicher says:

I used to be a big fan of Webster Tarpley, but not any more. He’s not working for any intelligence agency, but he DOES smear anybody he senses as a rival. In my opinion he has completely discredited himself with what he says about Sibel in his April 27th broadcast. It shows he cares much more about his own self-importance than the truth. I don’t think there’s much hope for him. He has serious character flaws.

13. avatar tonywicher says:

Check this out. This is from the Pete Santilli show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=SFU5YAgqAck&NR=1
    Talk about your amazing coincidences! Really, this woman just happened to be a witness to both the original bombing and the shootout two days later, and also happened to be interviewed by CNN on both occasions?

Incredible!!!!

14. @mudtower: good analogy – you are not alone!

15. @tonywicher: Thanks for the link, but I think that’s a little weak. Could only see profile in 2nd interview and she had a different accent. Possible but probably not worth the effort, IMO. She said nothing significant.

16. @Mudtower and tonywicher.

I too listened to Tarpley’s lastest podcast and was really taken aback by his dismissive attack on Sibel’s work. I really do respect his research but he does give off an air of smugness which seems to be his one big character flaw.
    A big problem that I see with some “alternative” researchers is a tendency towards arrogance which comes from a belief of “knowing it all”.
    I understand that no two people are going to agree on every point but this constant squabbling amongst like-minded people really pains me. There needs to be more acceptance of good faith of people that are just really interesting in finding out the truth.

17. WT was calling Sibel a disinfo agent and then making up some weird non-specific rumors about her funding. In my book that makes him more than a grumpy old man. He deserves to hear some feedback. Or at least to lose some support from or relationships with anyone who has been giving him those.

This isn’t just a stubborn disagreement. It’s an out of the blue (or timely?) attack that uses incorrect information. What is that called again?

18. I agree, Xicha. He’s making some pretty serious insinuations or allegations.

19. Tarpley probably has it in for Sibel because she’s been a Ron Paul supporter (although she was also raising the alarm bells about shady characters his campaign early on) and Tarpley absolutely hates Ron Paul and calls his supporters all sorts of childish names… Tarpley has been burning a lot of bridges lately, most prominently that of Alex Jones Show on which he had been a regular guest (and certainly that helped his book sales, no?), thanks in the most part for his vicious hatred of everything Ron Paul. One can have disagreements with Paul’s economic philosophy without saying he is “of the devil”. Now it would appear that Sibel Edmonds is “of the devil” according to Tarpley’s Inquisition.

Tarpley has done some fine research, for instance his 9/11 investigations, most notably on the whole question of what was going on with the “Angel is Next” message to Air Force One, as well as examining the multiple drills on and around 9/11. He also nailed Obama early in his 2008 campaign as a shill for the Brzezinski school. He’s had some hits, but he’s had some misses – I note for one the kid-gloves treatment he gave to Pope Francis. And lately he sadly seems to be going completely self-destructive with all of this bridge-burning.

Really, (what for lack of a better term I’ll call) the independent news media has very quickly completely demolished the official line on the latest terror event (especially here at BFP, but also Wayne Madsen, Dan Hopsicker, Infowars and even Glenn Beck got something of a scoop on the Saudis present, though that is probably a side-issue). Think of how much time it took for the public to seriously question the JFK assassination, or 9/11; it seems to me that already the public is questioning what went down on April 15-19 in Boston. So what purpose does it serve for Tarpley to indulge in all this poo-stirring? – perhaps it is he that is “of the devil”!

20. avatar guitarman says:

I too wanted to comment on Tarpley’s podcast. By the way thanks Xicha for the word for word transcription, nice work. I listened to the whole show today and was really shocked about what he said about Sibel. His book on 9/11 is definitely one of the best but I think he feels Sibel is supporting the LIHOP explanation too much and he’s really married to the MIHOP theory. But I don’t think Sibel is espousing LIHOP or anything specific, she was just giving her piece of the puzzle from what she translated and some of that involved the building plans being sent to Balochistan (please correct me if I’m wrong about that, anyone). So we just have to add that evidence to what we know already. It doesn’t necessarily invalidate the MIHOP theory so I don’t know why he got his panties in a wad but he seems really threatened by that.

He really is very pompous, the way he delivers and accentuates certain words and phrases like you have to bow down before him for his erudition. He also called Corbett a philodoxer but I see that more as a projection of Tarpley’s love for his OWN voice. He said Sibel has been talking about Chechnya for 10 years – patently inaccurate and that Boiling Frogs is well funded. I’m pretty sure no one is getting rich from my $5 per month.

Anyway, I don’t know if he is purposely being a disinformation agent himself or just insecure when others start to learn the truth about the overall state of affairs. The other day when I commented on one of Ryan’s Youtube videos, some commenter was “innocently” raising the question that Sibel was a disinformation agent because she had worked for the CIA. Ryan and I both corrected the person that she worked for the FBI not the CIA. Anyway, it must be striking a nerve somewhere so that’s good.

Cheers!

21. Thanks for the comment, guitarman. And thanks for defending the truth on Ry’s channel.

Tarpley says that Sibel validates the official story by saying that Al Qaeda exists. What he doesn’t say or recognize is that Sibel also says that we built them and control them, which is what the whole Gladio Plan B Series is about.

He takes a very limited slice of what she presents and uses it in his attack, either purposely or ignorantly omitting her larger context. Since he also flat out accuses her of dis-information, I am thinking it’s deliberate.

I don’t see this attack as innocent.

22. avatar guitarman says:

Yea Xicha, I don’t think his attack is innocent either. I was thinking about an analogy last night albeit not a perfect one. Tarpley is doing a MIHOP attack on Sibel but he wants us to think it’s only LIHOP. I thought it was an amusing analogy but not a perfect one lol.

The more I thought about it, the more it seems like a purposeful attack on her but I can’t totally figure out why.