BFP Syria Report- Satellite Imagery Proves Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack Staged by Rebels

** Due to a large number of requests we are opening this podcast to all.

BFP VideoAyssar Midani, a French Syrian citizen and political activist, joins us from Damascus to talk about the latest developments in Syria. We talk about the history of the terrorist jihadi insurgency in the country and their prior use of chemical weapons, the latest attack and claims of satellite evidence proving that the attack was not launched by government officials, and the likely consequences of a US-led strike on the country.

Watch the Preview Clip Here:

Watch the Full Video Report Here (Subscribers Only):

Comments

1. This very important and timely interview was extremely difficult to understand between a native French speaker searching for English words, and a certain lack of coherent thought. I very much wanted to hear and analyze this video. Can you filter or translate in this case? I understand the problem with your many other projects, but to avert war in Syria, I cannot forward this in the present format even if the person were a subscriber.

2. avatar CuChulainn says:

this should be made available freely; lives may depend on this information

3. The satellite imagery is solely in UNSC hands? and its consequence; the information it contains as revealed here must surely become available to the world. Quickly. The name of the ‘rebel commander’ responsible. Can you supply it more clearly please. Very difficult to pick up in pod. As our ‘news’ hacks quack into line behind Obamas’ duck, we need this out there. Now.

4. avatar CuChulainn says:
  5. avatar Rose Mary says:

The same can be said about Sbowden: “Nothing new” (for those who are informed)

“This is not new” is standard denial. For the average Westerners everything here will be new, NATO training of Al Qaeda … the average Westerners still think Bin Laden was behind 911.

It will be quite new for most that Kerry, Obama and Cameron is a liars, provable

MSM defence is to sensor as much as possible, stopping PressTV … and delete those online commentators who exposes them.

6. avatar Rose Mary says:

Youtube: “Syrian activists: Dozens killed in Damascus ‘chemical attack’”:

“The attack was on rebel-held areas of eastern Damascus.
    According to Reuters news agency, the reported use of the chemical agents could not be immediately verified. The news coincides with a visit to Damascus by a United Nations team of chemical weapons experts.
    Activists from the grassroots Local Coordination Committee reported at least 30 bodies had been brought to one field hospital in Kafr Batna neighborhood a few miles east of central Damascus, according to Reuters.
    Meanwhile, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said dozens of people were killed, including children, in fierce bombardment.
    Activists at the Local Coordinating Committees said Mouadamiya, southwest of the capital, came under the heaviest attack since the start of the two-year conflict.”

It should straightforward to check “reports” like this. Was there “fierce bombarment” by Syrian planes at that hour? Who are the sources being used? Journalists should be able get “explanations” from them about details about responsibility.

The term “unverified reports” seems suspicious to me when everyone confirms chemicals have been used. My feeling is that later we will be told by MSM: “UN confirms chemical attack”

7. It would be very helpful to have an abbreviated transcript of this interview to send on to those unable to stay long enough with this. It would also be useful to have links for the other sources of real news on Syria.

None the less I do really appreciate the good work you do James.

8. avatar carnegie45 says:

Thank you very much Sibel for allowing everyone to listen to this important podcast. I’m a member so I can listen(and have) to this at any time. I thank you very kindly for making this available freely to everyone. This website (along with a couple others) is site I check everyday. If sanity will ever come back to this planet we need sites like yours.

9. Turned on PBS News Hour for the intro yesterday and felt like I was on another planet. What’s that word that we learned from cable news? “Disconnect”. Yes, there’s a disconnect between reality and mainstream reporting for sure and they are complicit in selling these wars.

Sibel once had an idea to name main stream journalists and out them for their lies and complicity in hiding the truth or playing it safe. Project MSM, I think it was called. Seems like the list would be long and the task eternal, but, at times like these, just before the carnage, I really appreciate the idea of remembering what they said and what they didn’t and holding them accountable.

BTW, nice gravatar, remo. Did you paint that?

10. …and I don’t mean to belittle the current carnage, when I say “just before the carnage.”

11. Sibel once had an idea to name main stream journalists and out them for their lies and complicity in hiding the truth or playing it safe.>>

This is very important and DOABLE unlike some Utopian hopes related to this and similar projects of alternative media. And it has to be very personal. Every hack of the corporate press, every prostitute if ideas, employed by the MIC and the rest of the ruling gang should be nailed in a public museum of infamy, if only for posterity if the Beast and the Whore rule today without restrain.

12. http://niqnaq.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/corbett-interview-no-big-deal/
    [Thanks to CuChulainn]
    “names the local Jabhat al-Nusra commander, Sheikh Zahran Abdullah Alloush, as having ordered the firing of the two rockets with chemical warheads. In fact, Alloush is the commander of the Liwa al-Islam Brigade, based in Duma. He is a well-known and documented figure. She says the satellite imagery actually shows the rockets being fired, travelling and reaching their targets, and that it has been given by Vitaly Churkin to the UNSC. She does not say whether satellite telephone communications from or to Alloush substantiating the claim were intercepted. The video evidence (and audio evidence, if there is any) has not been released publicly, and this is a typically Russian authoritarian mistake. They will not comprehend the fact that the world public has to be treated as an equal interlocutor in emergencies, not an object to be manipulated by competing rulers.”
    1st ‘maybe’ WHY no public statement has been made regarding this critical matter.
    Xicha. Yep.I painted it 2010. x

13. Agree with Niqnaq; until we see some evidence, this is just some woman, whom I have no reason to trust, telling a story. The title of this video report is irresponsible as far as I’m concerned. It doesn’t prove anything. We need to hold Corbett to the same standard we hold other media.

14. I would have to concur. I truly appreciate his hard work, dedication and insight. I also feel that James Corbett can get just as excitable as the shock jocks of the msm. What happened to the style of reporting of say Walter Cronkite? Where more facts and less emotion, seem much more plausible. And I guess I would be dating myself if I said that that is the type of reporting I have come to expect but rarely see anymore. And I would like to know why I can only find the trailer to watch and that the BFP sight only plays two minutes into the interview before it stops. I have noticed this problem before with the Corbett report when I try to watch it from BFP. So then I would just go watch it on James site. But the site only appears to be playing the trailer.
    The guys you do a great thing for the people of this country.

15. avatar Rose Mary says:

“whom I have no reason to trust,”

This is the key, knowing whom to trust and not to trust. I know my mother and I don’t trust her opinions. Very different with Major Ed Dames. It starts with appearance, voice .. then what he is saying, his history. People have to behave the right way to be trustful – 9 out of 10 cheats now and then.

When some noname tells me what “he means” I don’t know if he is competent or even if this is what “he means”?

16. avatar Rose Mary says:

Micheal Rivero
    “Now Obama is looking for an exit strategy that does not include a missile strike on Syria. That means another distraction to distract from Syria, which was going to distract from NSA-gate, which was going to distract from Benghazi, which was going to distract from … well, you get the idea. Obama needs something “newsworthy” to happen. Be ready.”

(Micheal Rivero is here in line with Morris108 on Youtube)

Obama’s record cannot be that he started a war on completely unverified “facts” – just like Bush. That will be too stupid – and will ridicule MSM in future -> MSM = NUTS :O

17. avatar Rose Mary says:

“One crucial piece of the emerging case came from Israeli spy services, which provided the Central Intelligence Agency with intelligence from inside an elite special Syrian unit that oversees Mr. Assad’s chemical weapons, Arab diplomats said. The intelligence, which the CIA was able to verify, showed that certain types of chemical weapons were moved in advance to the same Damascus suburbs where the attack allegedly took place a week ago, Arab diplomats said.”

Mossad?? Is that Obama’s source? Unbelievable

“Both Mossad and the CIA are clearly compromised in terms of objectivity and legitimacy. Neither exists nor is expected to provide impartial evidence, but rather to facilitate by all means necessary the self-serving agendas, interests, and objectives of their respective governments.”

18. Wayne Madsen reported that the source of the intel was Unit 8200 -the Israeli NSA – and that the same info was provided to Germany -Germany however is backing away from support for military action.