Probable Cause with Sibel Edmonds- The Mind-Boggling Level of Media Censorship in the Real Hastert Case

Welcome to the 25th edition of Probable Cause. This is our fourth episode on the ‘Real’ case of Dennis Hastert. In our first segment I explained the case and predicted that it would be dropped or limited to eliminate airing the truth through real court hearings, and provided you with the broad picture of involved interests and those with much at stake if the case were to proceed as a real case. In our second episode we went back twenty years to when the new FBI covert and illegal operations targeting high-profile US officials began. And in our previous episode I covered the three-year period between 1999 and 2002 when the operation in question became complicated by inadvertently collected unwanted information, loss of control over lower-level FBI agents, and the change of administration in January 2001.

For this episode we are going to talk about the intentional and consistent censorship by the US mainstream media and pseudo-alternatives in the Real Case of Dennis Hastert. We are going to list some of the major omissions and blackouts in the case and pose the question why.

*Full Transcript available here

*To listen to our previous episodes on this topic click here

***Information on Dennis Hastert and ‘others’ are covered in my books Classified Woman & The Lone Gladio. For this campaign, until October 31, we are offering both e-books under $2.

Listen to the full episode here (Per many requests now open to public):

You can subscribe below to listen to this podcast, as well as all others on our site.

Show Notes

The REAL Hastert Scandal: Pedophilia, Drug Money & Blackmail

Dennis Hastert Reaches Plea Deal

Corbett Report-Hastert Reaches Plea Deal to Cover Up Case

Details of Dennis Hastert's Alleged Sexual Misconduct May Stay Buried Forever With New Plea Deal

Dennis Hastert: A Portrait of a Political System Termite

The Lone Gladio (Book)

Comments

1. Sibel,

I love these, you rock! The government didn’t want to waste taxpayer money… lol. The media should’ve added that they didn’t want to go into detail regarding the case out of respect for Hastert’s privacy. That would’ve been a nice complimentary gesture. I also loved the part about the judge in Hastert’s case offering to step down, citing the conflict of interest. Of course that wasn’t necessary though. You don’t say! 😉

The MSM works the same way as the District Attorneys in these police cases. The media doesn’t want to go after politicians (unless they’re told to do so), because they depend on them for “access”. The DA doesn’t want to indict cops, because they need them to win cases. It’s circular logic to protect authority and it’s systematic. Plus, once you pass a certain level of excess, further corruption is practically incentivized. The more dirt you have on you which is known by whoever supposedly is responsible for oversight, the more leverage you have to take them down with you.

2. Raymond Kitchen says:

Sibel,
    You couldn’t of picked a better analogy than “termites” to describe Hastert’s history and affiliates. It’s perfect! I had to stop right in the middle of listening to the podcast just to write my approval of this analogy. This little insect analogy can be applied to most politicians in most countries. Thank you and your team for everything.

Ray

3. Someone started a ‘Reddit’ link on this case. It can be an effective channel to disseminate the truth. Together, we can make it a ‘Reddit Top Hit.’ Let’s give it a try everyone.

4. 344thBrother says:

I’ll be listening soon. I’m expecting the usual excellence from you Sibel.
    I think the Hastert stuff is a nice chink in the armor, thanks for driving a big wedge into it.

I’d be interested in hearing yours (and/or your staff) on the Trump 911 comments that just happened.
    I can’t make up my mind on Trump, but he definitely does throw some zingers into the lame stream media, which I see as a good thing overall, regardless of his “Comicalization” and support for the Clintons.

Peace and all good things to one and all here Sibel.
    God bless us every one.
    d

• “I won’t be voting for any of them, electronic voting machines, the controlled selection process and the fakeness of the entire process annoys me too much to participate.”- You and I both.

Also, we haven’t seen you around here lately. Hope all is well?

• 344thBrother says:

Yes all is well and thank you for asking. I go in fits and starts within the entire spectrum of the “Alternative media”. Even though I don’t always comment, I have listened to every podcast you and your group has put out and I never fail to learn something new and thought provoking.

On the voting issue, the last person I voted for (For California governor) was, of all people, Leonard Peltier! I don’t know how he managed to get on the recall ballot, but when I went in to cast my vote, his name was on it! So, how could I NOT vote for this innocent man who somehow found a crack in the system and got on the ballot? Leonard Peltier, yet another of a thousand issues I’d be interested to hear from your group on. When we are told that “We would never incarcerate innocent Americans, without charges, indefinitely” etc. , his name is at the top of my refutal list.

The star witness came out later and admitted that she was coerced and bribed to lie on the stand.
        The rifle that they found in the ashes, and that they pinned on Peltier, didn’t match any of the bullets fired that day. There are other more obvious suspects who have been completely ignored. It goes on and on.

And, I would add, Judi Bari. who was bombed in her car, using a complicated bomb with a tilt switch that was placed under her seat. She was blamed by the FBI for her own bombing and she sued the FBI for it. She won that suit for 4 million dollars, because the FBI lied. She died shortly after she won… go figure on that.

Anyway, again, thanks to you and everyone for your great work and no matter what you report, I’ll be sure to benefit from each and every one.

Peace on earth
        d

5. andrew everett says:

As for your recent tweet to cover the Corporate Chicago press with links to BFP’s real, actual Dennis Hastert Case coverage: I’m not sure if the Chicago Tribune even accepts comments (maybe you have to create an account in order for the comments to pull up?). Same with the Sun-Times (which looks like they are focused on social media links).

6. Our activist member Andrew has started a great campaign @ Imgur on “The Real Hastert Scandal.’ Now let’s do our share: share the link with everyone you now, visit our Imgur campaign page, vote it up, post comments, encourage other to join … Come on. It takes only a minute or two and just a few clicks. Let’s go do our share!! http://imgur.com/a/E8BxZ

7. Mark Nusbaum says:

I just want to point out a minor inaccuracy in this podcast – I came across this clip while doing a reprise of the MSM coverage since the May announcement on the court case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2-z9SQDoE If you go to 11:25 you’ll see wRetched does mention the allegations, and the VF article is the backdrop on the graphics. So I don’t think the statement that there hasn’t been a single mention of that article in the MSM is correct, and it’s probably important to be as accurate on this as possible. Of course her thought that “those allegations might be cast in a new light given the indictment” isn’t exactly something MSNBC has pursued in any way since then, one assumes.

8. A somewhat parallel story is that of Subway barker Jared Fogle. What I hadn’t understood about the story was how long the FBI had good information that he was a pedophile. The linked report suggests that the ‘investigation’ was ongoing for some 10 years!!? The only reason I can think of for the FBI to hold back prosecution is that the story ‘coincidentally’ breaks this summer in the midst of events like the Hastert scandal and functions as a distraction.

9. Karrol Steeves says:

Hi Sibel,

As a new subscriber and someone who just recently found your information I was delighted to find a group like this reaching for a high standard of Intellectual honesty keen on doing the right thing. I have listened to all of your Probable Cause podcasts and I found them a “steak dinner” for the mind. Your podcasts on Revolution echo my own thinking on how this might come about. I read The Handmaid’s Tale by Colleen Atwood back in the 80’s when I was largely ignorant of the problems in the world but this book haunted me. When ever I think about the future of the U.S. this book pops into my head. Unfortunately I think this will will the flavor of the future of the U.S. unless the population wakes up. I don’t see that happening as I think our people are lost in the woods.

10. http://www.mail.com/news/politics/4300696-individual-a-sues-hastert-money-unpaid-hush-money.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1
    “‘Individual A’ sues Hastert for money over unpaid hush money

CHICAGO (AP) — A man who alleges he was sexually abused by former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert and later promised $3.5 million to stay quiet filed a breach-of-contract lawsuit on Monday, saying he’s owed more than half of the money Hastert promised.”

“Prosecutors allege that the 74-year-old Republican molested at least four former students when he was a teacher and wrestling coach, but only charged him with violating federal banking rules because the statute of limitations on the sex crimes ran out decades ago.”