Support Boiling Frogs Post
Boiling Frogs Post is solely dependent on your support. This project is brought to you without receiving a single penny in corporate money or advertisement, without getting any support from agenda-driven corporate foundations, while defying all partisan and status quo boundaries. Here is how you can support Boiling Frogs Post:
Donate to Boiling Frogs Post
You can make a one-time contribution to support our team and projects. Those of you who do not wish to subscribe to our multimedia projects or commit to recurring annual- monthly payments but want to support our team, all the daily news, editorials and other features provided by BFP can make a one-time contribution by Credit Card here:
Or if you would prefer to contribute by check, make it payable to "Boiling Frogs Post", and mail to:
*Non-Recurring one-time donations do not provide subscription for or access to our exclusive video and podcast reports.
Become a BFP Subscriber
Here is how you can subscribe to Boiling Frogs Post:
Your subscription will give you access to the following:
- Video Discussion Series 'BFP Roundtable'
- Audio Podcast Series 'Probable Cause' with Sibel Edmonds
- Audio Podcast Interview Series ‘Processing Distortion’ with Peter B. Collins
- Audio Podcast Interview Series ‘De-manufacturing Consent’ with Guillermo Jimenez
- Audio Podcast Series ‘DisInfoWars’ with Tom Secker
- Audio Podcast Series ‘Empire Power and People’ with Andrew Gavin Marshall
BFP investigative video reports and podcast shows are independent, bold, daring, nonpartisan and commercial free.
Contributions to Boiling Frogs Post are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.